Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:00:00 PM UTC - 4:00:00 PM UTC
Spatial on Demand: Discover the DigitalGlobe Basemap +Energy for Oil & Gas
Could you be making better and faster decisions, but you’re limited to inaccurate data or missing imagery data?
Are you losing time to drill and money from the inefficiency of discovering and preparing data from disparate sources and incompatible formats?
Can you easily and quickly consume spatial data in your Geology, Geophysical and Engineering workflows, allowing for faster insight and decision making?
Without complete, reliable data, it’s nearly impossible to get a truly informed picture of the areas where you’re exploring, appraising and producing – there are too many unknowns and too much risk.
What if you could:
1. Create a living picture of possible exploration sites over an extended period of time?
2. Consume complete imaging-content-as-a-service, anytime, anywhere?
3. Consolidate all of your content into one place for a single source answer?
Attend this webinar to learn how working with the new DigitalGlobe Basemap +Energy from Spatial on Demand®, the cloud-based data management system used by over 70 oil and gas enterprises globally, allows you to source information across the enterprise from a complete, accurate, and consistent picture of the world to unlock the ability for your end users to make smarter and more effective decisions.
1. Create a living picture of possible exploration sites over an extended period of time.
2. Consume complete spatial-content-as-a-service, anytime, anywhere.
3. Consume spatial data easily and quickly and turn it into actionable insight
4. Seamlessly integrate complete and current spatial data for oil and gas operating areas directly into your Exploration, Production or Engineering application workflows.
The DigitalGlobe Basemap +Energy is the leading enterprise-grade global basemap data set for Oil and Gas exploration, production and engineering. The suite provides temporally and spatially complete imagery, archived in one place with robust metadata and flexible licensing, where you can document and track changes and trends over time. That means you can make better, faster decisions and reduce your time and cost to explore and produce.